Copyright Notice Newsmedianews
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their respective owners. Unless identified with the designation "COPY FREE", the contents of this website is copyrighted by www.newsmedianews.com. Newsmedianews hereby authorise you to copy documents published by Newsmedianews on the World Wide Web for non-commercial use within your organisation only. In consideration of this authorisation, you agree that any copy of these documents you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
- You may not otherwise copy or transmit the contents of this website either electronically or in hard copies. You may not alter the content of this website in any manner other than through valid use of content input facilities. If you are interested in using the contents of this website in any manner except as described above, please contact the editor at for information on licensing.
- Individual documents published by Newsmedianews on the World Wide Web may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information specific to that individual document. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark or other property right of Newsmedianews or any third party. Except as expressly provided above nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright or other property right of Newsmedianews or any third party. Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Newsmedianews and may not be licensed here under.
- Items advertised or published or linked to on or from the Newsmedianews web site are neither by inference, implication or design endorsed by Newsmedianews unless specifically referred to as being so.
- Please inform any other party to whom you may be referred by the Newsmedianews web site or please inform any party with whom you may be in touch as a result of information accessed on the Newsmedianews web site that you obtained their details via www.newsmedianews.com
- In accordance with standard news gathering policy procedures, or in certain cases where publication is deemed by the editor to be in the general public interest and the common good, e-mail addresses, area of location and names of correspondents communicating with Newsmedianews for publicity purposes or with the intent of having material published on the Newsmedianews site shall not be withheld from publication on the Newsmedianews site unless by prior and approved request. In certain instances and on request, published e-mail addresses may be encrypted.
- Contact details provided by persons corresponding with Newsmedianews will NOT be distributed to any other party other than by publication on the Newsmedianews site unless by specific request of the correspondent.
- Newsmedianews reserves the right to retain contact details of those who provide such details to Newsmedianews for a minimum period of 12 months in the case of non-published matter and for a minimum of five years in the case of published matter.
- Newsmedianews reserves the right to advertise or promote items or services on the Newsmedianews site to those considered to have an interest in such items or services.
- Other correspondence relating to privacy issues may be sent here
Copyright | Editorial | Making on-line purchases | Back
Editorial Policy & Disclaimer Notice
- Likewise Newsmedianews is not responsible for political or other opinion expressed by parties submitting items for publication on the Newsmedianews site nor does such publication infer that such views may be held or endorsed by Newsmedianews.
- Newsmedianews retains owner and author copyright liability for items published on its news and features page that bear the © Newsmedianews stamp insofar as such items are published with the view to the dissemination of information in the general public interest and the common good. Individuals and organisations referred to by name have the right to reply and will be afforded reasonable space on the Newsmedianews site to respond to comments made by any other party and directly concerning them.
- Individuals or organisations alleging factual inaccuracies in reported items within the Newsmedianews site have the right to seek a published correction of similar size and space to the original item providing such factual inaccuracy does not fall within the criteria of paragraph one of this Editorial Policy & Disclaimer Notice.
Message Board |
MP3 Sounds | Links
On-line Editing | Publish news | Guestbook | Site Status
Seed Newsvine |